Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a Houston area photographer specializing in family, children, and portrait photography. If you would like to set up a session or have questions about pricing, email me at nicolecaywood@gmail.com.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Q&A

**Post edit: I know that I said I was going to do an answer post on February 1, but I realized that's kind of a long way off, so send me your questions by Friday, January 14!! **

Since it was just Christmas, and Christmas time means presents, I'm sure a few of you got great new cameras! I personally know a few people who received a DSLR, and I've gotten a couple emails with questions about how to use them, and what I do to edit my pictures. I am by no means an expert on this matter. I am 100% self taught so all of my knowledge comes from searching the internet and good old fashioned practice. BUT since I have gotten a couple questions I have decided to do a little Q&A. I am open to any questions or comments or feedback you have whether it be about photography, editing, or even if it doesn't pertain to photography at all! Let me have it! I will do an "answer" post on January 14 (if I get any questions/comments) so email your thoughts to--info@nicolecaywoodphotography.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment