Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a Houston area photographer specializing in family, children, and portrait photography. If you would like to set up a session or have questions about pricing, email me at nicolecaywood@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

My boys at the temple {Salt Lake City, Utah- Children Photographer}

Jackson has been begging to go to the temple for quite some time now, and since we haven't made it to the one in Houston, we decided to show him where Mommy and Daddy got married! He loved it--especially the water fountains! ;)

slctemple_78bw
Untitled-1
slctemple_62

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg- cutest boys ever. Love his green pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys look so much alike. I love it.

    ReplyDelete