Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a Houston area photographer specializing in family, children, and portrait photography. If you would like to set up a session or have questions about pricing, email me at nicolecaywood@gmail.com.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

An Exciting Announcement!

In June of 2014, I will be relocating to Rochester, New York! I am so excited about this move, and even more excited about some new things happening with my business!

That being said, I am pleased to announce Nicole Caywood Photography's spokesmodel program for the graduating class of 2015!! 

brianna_82
I am now accepting applications for my senior spokesmodel program. All 2015 seniors  in the Fairport, Brighton, Pittsford, Penfield, and Henrietta areas are eligible to apply. 

Here's what you need to do:
- be super outgoing, fun, and willing to talk about your experience with Nicole Caywood Photography to ALL of your friends!
-send an email to nicolecaywood@gmail.com that includes your name, age, hobbies, extra curricular activities, and a current photo of yourself

Ari_106
Here's what you'll get if you're chosen:
-a full (1-2 hour) senior session with Nicole Caywood Photography ($125 value)
-online gallery with 25-30 images
-disk of 10 watermarked, lo res images for internet use ( $200 value)
- "rep cards" with your photos and my info on them to pass out to your friends

cristina_26
Here's what's expected of you:
- have your photos taken before the 2014 school year starts
- use one of your photos as your Facebook profile picture throughout the entire school year
-plaster your photos all over your Facebook/Instagram/other social media sites 
-hand out your "rep cards" to all of your friends at school (for every rep card brought back to me by your friends, you will receive a $20 print credit) 

I will be choosing 2-3 spokesmodels per high school. I want to really get to know each of my models and make this a really fun experience for everyone! I am so excited about this, and I hope you all are too! I can't wait to hear from you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment