Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a Houston area photographer specializing in family, children, and portrait photography. If you would like to set up a session or have questions about pricing, email me at nicolecaywood@gmail.com.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day at the Firestation

Today, for our playgroup, we got to go tour a firestation! I was so excited to bring Jackson because he LOVES firetrucks. Well, he loved it alright. So much that he didn't hold still for one second, ran around like a crazy person, and pretty much embarassed the heck out of me. I guess when we look back on these pictures in the future, I can tell him that today was the day I almost left him at a firestation :)


blog3
blog1
blog2
blog5
Did this face make all the embarassment worth it? Almost.

blog4

No comments:

Post a Comment