Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a Houston area photographer specializing in family, children, and portrait photography. If you would like to set up a session or have questions about pricing, email me at nicolecaywood@gmail.com.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Simplicity

This week's project 52 theme was simplicity. I love how these themes are really making me think and be creative. They can be interpreted so many different ways, and it has been fun to view how other photographers' chose to interpret the theme each week.

Simplicity


It is so amazing to me that, no matter how many times this sweet little boy wakes me up at night, all he has to do is simply smile at me and my heart melts. I am such a sucker for my little boys' smiles.


and just for good measure, here are some other pictures from this morning's photo shoot with my oh so cute 3 month old!

Carter3months_55
Carter3months_11
Carter3months_60

blog2

No comments:

Post a Comment