Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a Houston area photographer specializing in family, children, and portrait photography. If you would like to set up a session or have questions about pricing, email me at nicolecaywood@gmail.com.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Color

Week 9/52: color. I LOVE colorful photographs, but for some reason I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do this week. I knew I wanted to step outside the realm of portrait photography and do something different than I usually do. As I was walking into my house from the car today, I saw that spring has come to Houston and there are flowers in bloom. So I went in, got my camera, and snapped this picture of a little dandelion. I love the bright, yellow color of dandelions. I don't even care if it's a weed :)

9/52: Color

2 comments: