Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a Houston area photographer specializing in family, children, and portrait photography. If you would like to set up a session or have questions about pricing, email me at nicolecaywood@gmail.com.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Wildcard Week

Week 7 of the 52 week photo challenge was deemed "wildcard week." Since I was able to choose to do anything I wanted, I decided to share a photo from my most recent photo shoot.
7/52: Wildcard

I can't say enough good things about this little family. And their children are to die for! They were a joy to photograph and I am in love with this picture. To me, it is a representation of everything good in life--innocence, new life, curiosity, love, miracles. Children are so great to photograph because they are so uninhibited and the camera is able to capture so many different emotions and feelings with just one picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment