Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a Houston area photographer specializing in family, children, and portrait photography. If you would like to set up a session or have questions about pricing, email me at nicolecaywood@gmail.com.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week 8

I was so excited about this week's theme and now I am having a serious inner struggle deciding on which picture to post! haha I had a great picture thought out in my head of a beach sunset with this little guy playing in the sand, but the sun never showed up today. I thought about posting a "computer light picture" but wasn't in love with the idea so here is a photo i snapped of my son at the park on the one day the sun decided to come out this week :) Figures the theme I was most excited about fell on a rainy, gloomy week...


P.S. is it pathetic that I am jealous of my two year old son's eyelashes??
8/52: Light

No comments:

Post a Comment